Friday, February 9, 2018

Blogverse Terraverse

Hello everybody!

Welcome to the next edition of the Blog!

This one's a short one for you. I don't have too much to tell you that I've not already told you somewhere else. 

But let's just say we're nearly there to meeting our 80 page goal for this week and I want to get back to it to make sure I keep it up. 

Next week's plans are the same as the this one's. Get that book out! But we have new information for you that you might find of importance!

Did you know my book will be FREE starting Monday and will remain FREE until the end of Wednesday?

This is a twice a year deal that you'll DEFINITELY want to get behind if you haven't picked the book up yet. I really hope you give it a chance. 

All I ask after you pick the book up if you take it during the free period is to leave a review on my Amazon Product Page letting me know what you think.

Book 2's Progress is going well! I DO plan to make sure to get ALL THREE books plus the BONUS book before this year is out! So be on the lookout for that! 

Podcast Episode 3 just went out this week. Normally from now on whenever we have a Podcast that will be the week when we DON'T have a Blog post.
Content on the Youtube Channel is coming along nicely. Despite our lack of quality equipment, we're doing well in my opinion. 

Next week we have another Terraverse Vlog/Bad Egg Review. Nev might even have another LP for you to enjoy, so look forward to that as well. 

Once book 2 is out I plan to do a small bit of marketing after a one week break. Then I'll get right back into it for book 3.

No play for the Author! Just writing writing writing!

I WILL make a career out of this! Just you wait!

Keep on being AWESOME, people. And to anyone who picked up a copy of the book this week, thank you so much! Every purchase really helps me out!

Take care, guys!

- M.R. Cull

No comments:

Post a Comment