Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Blog 5! The Reckoning!

Welcome!

So glad of you to read this Blog!
Man! It feels like only yesterday that I was making one of these! Time sure does fly. Well, let's make this a short one cuz we don't have too much to tell ya this week that I'm not already planning to tell ya elsewhere. 

Announcements!: 

Last week's blog was only a trial run! The REAL blog happens this week! We are unsure of whether or not we will be posting it tomorrow or Friday. But expect it this week!

What will we be talking about on the blog? 

Well, simple things. I have a special planned, don't you worry! After all, don't people like it when we get to revealing stuff about ourselves?!

No? Well too bad!

We have something on the Podcast I like to call Rant-Segment. Where we pick a topic that unnerves us and we get down into why we don't like certain things, or maybe we'll talk about an event that happened in our lives and then discuss said event. 

You know, for entertainment purposes. 

Book 2 is going good! We've only 80 more pages left to write, then an editing session! Once that is done I shall get it Published ASAP.

Call to Arms!: 

Well, not really. But a call to ACTION! Want me to keep making books? You guys gotta help me out there. Let's see if we can get at least FIFTY PEOPLE to read this blog.

Tell your friends about it, Link the the following link below ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE and see if your friends like the blog posts!

I'd also really appreciate if you could do that for my Podcast and Newsletter, too! 

My Youtube Channel could really use some Subscriptions/Likes! If you know anyone with a youtube acc who'd be gracious enough to help out, I'd be mighty grateful.

https://terrraversecoblog.blogspot.com/

Also, we'd really appreciate it if you could send us some Questions! If anyone has read this thing or is just simply curious about what we're up to, please do not be shy to shoot me an Email at
m.r.cull@aol.com!

I'd love to hear from you!

Rant of the Month: 

Time for a new entertaining segment that might make you laugh at my misfortune. DAVID SPADE!

People say I sound like this guy on recording! But it's not just my webcam that does this! Any type of recording device apparently makes my voice high pitched! 

Have you ever heard yourself on a voicemail recording, for example? It's like I'm listening to a ruddy stranger! Have we not yet figured out how to accurately record voice soundwaves so that they actually sound accurate?!

We have?! I'm just too poor to afford the good stuff?!

Well.... well at least I have a book! So Nyeh! 

No, but seriously, I'll be upgrading ALL this stuff once I am able. We'll get proper recording equipment, recording software, video capture software, editing skills, and more! I'm not going to leave you hanging with this mediocre stuff for too long! 

FAQ:

So! Some of you might be wondering who NEV is. If you've listened to my Podcast, he is my Cohost!

Well, the short answer is, he's one of my best and oldest of friends whom I've worked on many projects together with. In fact, he's part of the reason of why and how Terraverse exists today! Without his help, my madness would have scattered me to the four winds and beyond and I'd not have material for seasons 2 and 3! The whole concept would have been just a random assortment of ideas spiraling inside my head! 

It's thanks to that mucker that Terraverse is what it is today. He's helped me out alot even if he won't admit it.

So as best friends often do, we decided to do a podcast together for entertainment purposes. The Youtube channel will have other projects we'll be working on in the future. He's interested in turning a segment of the Channel into an LPing (video game Let's Play) branch. We'll see how that goes. 

Anyways! 

It's time for me to sign off for the week. I hope you guys have a great one!

And PLEASE! Don't forget. I have a BOOK out. And I'd LOVE for you to get your hands on it. See how she looks. This is a cherished baby of mine that I will see grow into a World-Conquering War Machi- I mean a global phenomenon of prosperity and entertainment for one and all! 

Goodnight, Everybody! And Remember!

Keep on Smiling. There's always a reason to do so! If one of my jokes manages to make at least ONE person smile, then I don't care if my Dad Joke Puns are crap, they put smiles on people's faces, and that's what they're there for. 

Have a great week, everybody.

- M.R. Cull


~~~~~~

LINKS TIME! Share these! Follow these! Subscribe to them! Please Support!

Podcast
https://youtu.be/HSVaE9GJlmg

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TerraverseCo/

Twitter: 
https://www.twitter.com/TerraverseCo

Blog: 
https://terrraversecoblog.blogspot.com/

Pinterest: 
https://www.pinterest.com/mrcull/the-terraverse/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/terraverseco/

newsletter:
https://tinyletter.com/TerraverseCo


Buy the Book! Support the Author!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07891GK7T/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1513372530&sr=1-1&keywords=m.r.+cull 

No comments:

Post a Comment