Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blog 2

Hey, guys!

Did you enjoy your holidays? For some of you there's one more treat up next in New Years! Any of you have plans? Don't be shy! Leave a comment! Inbox my Author Email with whatever you want. I can't promise I'll reply to ALL of them. But I WILL read them all!

This week's blog post is going to be about my new Book! Somewhat. And about other things.

Like I said previously I will be using this blog for a variety of things that may change at any time.

But anyways! Have you noticed on my Paperback edition the missing Sword? I noticed it too.

Keep in mind this is not an issue on my end! Printing Ink issues with blackness and dark objects bleed together that I was NOT notified about. Otherwise the cover looks fine!

Don't worry. We're going to make sure EVERYTHING will be visible in Wrath of the Assassin!

The interior is what you want! And she looks beautiful. I just received my copy of my book in the mail today! It's professionally bound and everything. I don't recommend getting the paperback unless you just REALLY want to. I wanted to have a hard copy of my book, which is why I did it.

Ebook is MUCH cheaper. If you're pressed for cash, grab the 3.99 copy. If you are subscribed to Kindle Unlimited, you can grab it for FREE!

I also decided to get a promotion out with AwesomeGang! I should have something released at about Jan 2nd, be on the lookout for that.

This past week could be described as a sort of vacation/holiday thing. We sold a few copies. I'm happy with what we've got thus far. Not bad for a first book by a guy just getting started!

I am going to officially get started with Wrath of the Assassin after New Years. Right now, we're enjoying the Holidays, as I'm sure most of you are, too!

Have any of you played the Ratchet and Clank games? I've been going through a few of them this past week whilst doing some marketing with A Perilous Beginning. I'm really enjoying myself! The only thing I wish would return is the ol' Spyro games. It's just not the same without Insomniac at the Helm.

What do you guys think about that? Miss Spyro? Love Ratchet and Clank? Let me know!

Next item!

A question I've been asked a few times this week is what do I plan on doing next. Where am I going to go from here?

Well, my answer to you is that I am going to get the next book out first, before I do anything else. This is a trilogy. And it wouldn't be right to delay the next issue to do another project. I'm going to get the full trilogy out before I work on anything else.

I hope you guys enjoy this book. I put alot of work into it, especially for a guy working all on his lonesome. I had a wonderful artist who did my map and cover, who has graciously accepted to do the covers for the next two books! Aside from that, it's all me, folks!

Editing is hard, and I am not a robot that is perfect. I might have missed a few things. If you find anything, anything at all. Please don't be shy to point them out to me in an email! I CAN edit these manuscripts for future copies, do not worry about that!

Last item!

I have a Newsletter out now! The Terraverse Infoverse! I will be posting material seen NOWHERE ELSE in these Newsletter Issues. You're not going to want to miss out!

Subscribe today! Link will be below.

Anyways. Take care, guys. And have a wonderful New Years! I'll seeya next Wednesday for another Blog Post!

With all regard,
M.R. Cull

~~~~~~~

Link time!

The Terraverse Infoverse:
https://tinyletter.com/TerraverseCoFacebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TerraverseCo/

Twitter: 
https://www.twitter.com/TerraverseCo

Blog: 
https://terrraversecoblog.blogspot.com/

Amazon Author Central Page:
amazon.com/author/mrcull

Books:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973544504?ref_=pe_870760_150889320 - Paperback - Book 1


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07891GK7T/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1513372530&sr=1-1&keywords=m.r.+cull - Ebook link

No comments:

Post a Comment